Ready To Help You With Your Case
Attorney John C. Hanrahan provides comprehensive counsel to clients with legal issues concerning:
- Personal or business bankruptcy: The firm handles all matters related to Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy filings*. Mr. Hanrahan will help you determine whether you qualify to permanently discharge debt under Chapter 7 or should seek to establish a repayment plan under Chapter 13. He also assists businesses to reorganize under Chapter 11.
- Collections: Attorney Hanrahan represents small to medium-sized businesses in their debt collection efforts. He handles lawsuits, garnishment actions and foreclosure proceedings. He also can protect your interests throughout the bankruptcy processes.
- Business law: The firm advises business owners on a range of legal issues, including entity formation, asset acquisition, business or commercial contracts and the dissolution or winding down of business activities.
Contact Mr. Hanrahan today for help with your legal issue.
Recognized As A Top lawyer
Mr. Hanrahan has been lauded as one of the area’s best bankruptcy lawyers by Frederick Magazine. Why do his clients recommend him?
- He understands the importance of communication and works hard to be personally available to respond to questions or concerns.
- He is an experienced trial attorney, appearing regularly on behalf of clients in state and federal courts.
- At every step in the process, Mr. Hanrahan explain the legal options that are available.
You can trust the Law Offices of John C. Hanrahan, LLC, to achieve the best possible results.
Contact The Law Offices Of John C. Hanrahan, LLC
Mr. Hanrahan offers a complimentary consultation to all new clients. To schedule an appointment, contact him by email or call the office at 301-228-0787. The firm’s offices are one block from the Frederick County courthouse, close to parking garages.
*We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code. This statement is required by 11 U.S.C. Section 528(a)(4) without substantive modification by any firm that assists in filing bankruptcies under the federal Bankruptcy Code; however, it does not state the full range of services available from this Firm.